Sunday, April 16, 2017

Here's what I've been up to...

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting!

Here's what I've been up to lately:

#1 - I've been working on my Etsy shop and sourcing vintage SARI's and dupatta's from India and lovely sparkly, shiny TIARA's from overseas, which has been loads of fun! What's better than silk and shinies! ;)



Vintage SARI's and Dupatta's on Etsy


Sparkly TIARA sale on FB





#2 - I threw together a late 18th century jacket (1780's) for the Francaise Dinner this year in Anapolis, but I'm not yet happy with the fit, so I'll be doing some fixes and adding more trim before a re-wear.

#3 - I took part in Learning to Costume's Fabulousity Club Flea Market last weekend in Philly, which was super fun! I spent most of my modest earnings on more silk and tiara's for my personal stash, but hey, can ya blame a gal?!? LOL

Next up is a late 18th century jacket for my hb that I need to finish in the next few weeks for Williamsburg, and then I need to start working on my Costume College class prep in earnest! 3 class workshops means a LOT of kit preparation, wish me luck!

With Love,
TheLadyDetalle


No comments:

Post a Comment